There is nothing like a nice dip that can be made in a jiffy to serve when guests come over. Or as movie watching food at home. Or just to have in the fridge to make snack time more interesting.
Or if you open the fridge wondering what to eat with a teaspoon in hand, you can scoop some into your mouth just because.....
This cucumber dip has only 4 ingredients and is summer yummy and healthy too.
To make 1 cup of dip, you will need:
- 1 cup of Greek style yogurt: Greek yogurt is quite pricey at the stores that stock them in Lagos and I use a lot of yogurt for dips, smoothies and for snack time. I use the locally produced yogurt in the white tubs that cost less than N400 per tub which works just as well as the pricier alternative
- 1/2 cucumber: seeded and chopped into fine pieces. I do not mind the skin of cucumber - more fiber but peel the cucumber if you prefer
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine
- Serve with potato chips, pretzels, breadsticks or even rice cakes
- This can also be a nice spread for sandwiches and burgers