"When life gives you Wilson's Lemonade make...."
This series will be all about using Nigeria's first and only all natural lemonade in different ways with surprising yet totally delicious results.
To kick off the series: When life gives you Wilson's Lemonade make Pink Lemonade Sangria.
Sangrias are great drinks to make that use extra bottles of wine you have lying around. Perfect to go with all kinds of meals and you can make pitchers in advance and keep in your fridge and relax with your guests rather than mixing cocktails to order. The addition of different kinds of fruits in whatever quantities and combinations that you like creates a different taste every time. What's not to love?
This sangria is made using Wilson's Pink Lemonade which has hibiscus flowers added to the original version. What you get is a pretty pink lemonade that is not as tart as the original.
To make enough sangria for 2 tall glasses, you will need:
- 2 cups Chardonnay
- 1 300ml bottle of Wilson's Pink Lemonade
- 1 large apple - cored and sliced
- 6 large strawberries - sliced
- In a jug or pitcher, add all the ingredients. Stir well and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve in tall glasses.
- I like to make sure some of the fruit gets into each glass so there is a bonus at the bottom of the glass.
Double or triple this recipe to make more Sangria.
If you would like to get your hands on some Wilson's Lemonade, send an email to email@example.com and tell him Uzo sent you :-)