The World Cup fever has overtaken us all on this end. As a result of the time difference between Nigeria and Brazil, we are watching the matches into the early hours of the morning. This means little sleep, grogginess and messed up schedules. Who needs sleep anyway? Its manic I tell you.
Sexy drinks are perfect to mix for match watching and seeing as Brazil is all about sun and fun and evokes feelings of forbidden pleasures, this spicy mimosa is perfect for this season and its unexpected too.
To mix up a good pitcher full which will fill at least 4 tall glasses, you will need:
- 1 bottle of good quality champagne. Rose works even better
- 2 cups of orange juice. Not freshly squeezed. Good quality juice from a pack/bottle will work just fine
- Chilli/hot sauce - to taste
- Empty the bottle of chilled champagne into a jug/pitcher
- Add the chilled cups of orange juice and stir
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve
- Once ready to serve, add a few drops of the chilli/hot sauce into a glass and fill with the mimosa
So simple and different but gets the taste buds popping.